We remember the legal obligation of the recipient (Article 366 - Commercial Code), to verify the goods at the time of delivery, and in case of visible defects, never sign the goods as conforming at the time of delivery; In this case, an immediate claim must be made to the carrier by means of a written reservation on the carrier's delivery note. If the merchandise has deteriorated during transport to the point that it becomes unusable, the recipient is not obliged to accept it, and if it is rejected, you must inform us immediately.
1. If once delivered the package, the customer observes damage to the requested material or an error in the characteristics of the product sent, has a period of 25 calendar days to claim replacement or change of material. The 25 days count from the date of reception of the order. Claims will not be taken after this period. In this case, TuTapete assumes the transportation costs of the replacement or change. To replace or change a material it will be necessary to send an image that shows the damages caused to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. TuTapete will not assume in any case the transport costs for a material that the client has requested erroneously and wants to change or modify later.
3.- TuTapete customers have a period of fourteen calendar days from the date of receipt of the product ordered to exercise their right of return at no additional charge except for return costs. At the end of this period, the right of return will have irreversibly expired.
If the client wishes to exercise said right of return, TuTapete will be obliged to reimburse the Client for the payments received, with the exception of shipping costs.
The Customer has fourteen calendar days to return the purchased products, indicating the number of their order, and ensuring the original packaging and labeling. TuTapete will proceed to the reimbursement using the same means of payment that the Client used when making the initial transaction.
If the reason for the return is attributable to TuTapete, the defective product is not the one that was ordered, or damage of origin or manufacturing, etc. TuTapete will take care of the shipping and collection costs.
If the reason is another TuTapete will pay the amount of the purchased products, but the shipping costs in the returns and collected will be borne by the customer. Once the merchandise is received in our warehouses, after checking the state of the same, we will proceed to the substitution of the product for another one that you want.
* THE MATS AND 3D PRINTED PRODUCTS ARE FABRICATED ON DEMAND SO IT IS NOT POSSIBLE ANY RETURN/REFUND.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), we present below the identifying data of our company:
||Web Concept Group SLU|
|ADDRESS|| C / Infanta Mercedes 57, 28020 - Madrid
|PHONE|| +34 677 520 657
Web Concept Group SLU is a limited liability company registered in the Merchant Registry Volume 18660 Book 0 Folio 28 Section 8 Page M-324753 Inscription 1.
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter RGPD), Web Concept Group SLU (hereinafter TuTapete.COM and Forge.ES) highlights the present Policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data.
Data of the person responsible for the treatment
WEB CONCEPT GROUP SLU
VAT NUMBER: ESB83591669
ADDRESS: C / Infanta Mercedes 57, Bajo Derecha - Madrid, 28020
TELEPHONE: +34 677 520 657
Data of the Delegate of Protection of data : email@example.com
Area of application
This Policy will be applicable:
- To those who visit the website of TuTapete.COM www.tutapete.com and Forge.ES www.forge.es.
- To those who voluntarily communicate with TuTapete.COM through email, chat or complete any of the data collection forms published on the website of TuTapete.COM.
- To those who request information about the products and services of TuTapete.COM or who request to participate in any of the commercial actions of TuTapete.COM.
- To those who formalize a contractual relationship with TuTapete.COM by contracting their products and services.
- To those who use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to TuTapete.COM or access to data by TuTapete.COM for the provision of its services.
- To any others who, directly or indirectly, have given their express consent for their data to be treated by TuTapete.COM for any of the purposes set forth in this Policy.
The use of the products and services of TuTapete.COM requires the express acceptance of this Policy.
TuTapete.COM warns that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user and / or client can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the data you provide to TuTapete.COM must be personal data, corresponding to their own identity, adequate, relevant, current, accurate and true. In this sense, the user and / or customer will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to third parties or TuTapete.COM for the use of data from another person or their own data when they are false, erroneous, not current inadequate or not relevant. Likewise, the user and / or client who communicates the personal data of a third party will be responsible for having obtained the corresponding authorization from the interested party, as well as its consequences otherwise.
In the same way, the user and / or client that communicates personal data to TuTapete.COM declares to be of legal age, in accordance with the provisions of Spanish legislation, abstaining in the opposite case from providing data to TuTapete.COM. Any information provided about a minor will require the consent or prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for the data provided by the minors under their care.
This Policy will be of subsidiary application with respect to those other conditions that on personal data protection are established with special character and are communicated, without limitation, through the registration forms, contracts and / or conditions of the particular services, being for This Policy is complementary to those mentioned in what is not expressly provided in them.
Purposes of the collection and processing of personal data
TuTapete.COM, in its capacity as responsible for the treatment, informs users of the existence of various treatments and files in which the personal data communicated to TuTapete.COM is collected and stored.
The purposes of said collection and processing of personal data are the following:
- In relation to the "cookies" that TuTapete.COM uses in the navigation through its website www.tutapete.com, they are stored in the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting said web pages, in order to improve the usability of the same, know the habits or navigation needs of users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already TuTapete.COM customers, the information collected with the cookies will also be used to identify them when accessing the different tools that TuTapete.COM places at their disposal for the management of the services. In any case, users can configure their browser, so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies, does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information of the websites of TuTapete.COM although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to remove this, those stored in the user's equipment should be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
All the information about the cookies used by TuTapete.COM, is published in its Cookies Policy.
- In the case of sending an email to TuTapete.COM or a communication of personal data through any other means, such as a contact form, the purpose of the collection and processing of such data by TuTapete. COM is the attention of inquiries and requests for information that arise about the products and services of TuTapete.COM.
- In the case of sending an email to TuTapete.COM related to their job offers, said data will be processed to participate in the personnel selection procedures.
- In the case of TuTapete.COM forms that interested parties complete to participate in any of the commercial actions of TuTapete.COM, the purpose will be to enable such participation, as well as sending commercial and advertising communications about TuTapete services. COM, unless the interested party expressly expresses his opposition at the same moment of the collection of his data. Notwithstanding the above, the interested party may modify his decision at any time, as many times as he wishes, through the means provided by TuTapete.COM for that purpose.
- In the contracting of the services offered by TuTapete.COM, only those personal data necessary to establish the contractual relationship and enable the provision of services and remuneration of the same by customers will be collected, said data being collected and treated with the following purposes:
- The main purpose will be to maintain the contractual relationship established with the client, in accordance with the nature and characteristics of the contracted services, by contacting TuTapete.COM with the client through the e-mail, telephone or other address. means indicated by the latter.
- To send documentation and information related to the contracted services, as well as to send commercial and advertising communications about them or similar ones by TuTapete.COM, through postal mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS or other means indicated by the client, unless the client expressly expresses his opposition at the time of contracting. Regardless of whether or not the client has chosen to receive commercial information from TuTapete.COM, the customer can modify their decision at any time, as many times as they wish, through their customer account.
- For the maintenance of historical records of commercial relationships during the legally established terms.
- In those cases in which TuTapete.COM must access and / or process personal data with respect to which the client has the status of responsible or in charge of the treatment, TuTapete.COM will treat said data as the processor in accordance with the provisions of the Article 28 of the RGPD and according to what is indicated in the section called "TuTapete.COM as the person in charge of the treatment", included in this Policy.
- In compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the preservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, TuTapete.COM informs the user that certain traffic data will be retained and preserved. generated during the development of the communications, as well as, where appropriate, to communicate said data to the competent bodies provided that the legal circumstances provided in said Law concur.
- For all those other purposes, which expressly appear in the Specific Conditions that apply to the corresponding product or service contracted by the customer and expressly accepted by the latter.
Period of conservation of personal data
TuTapete.COM will keep the personal data for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the previously detailed purposes. TuTapete.COM may keep such data duly blocked during the period in which responsibilities could be derived from its relationship with the client.
In the case of the data object of conservation with reason of to the Law 25/2007, of 18 of October, of conservation of data relative to the electronic communications and to the public networks of communications, the period of conservation of the same will be the detailed in said regulations.
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of the personal data collected by TuTapete.COM will be the following:
- The employees of TuTapete.COM in the performance of their duties.
- The providers of TuTapete.COM that intervene in the provision of the services, in the event that this is necessary for the provision thereof.
- The companies that make up the Group of Companies of which TuTapete.COM is a part, understood in the sense of article 42 of the Commercial Code, whose activity is the commercialization of services of an identical or similar nature offered by TuTapete.COM, such as services of presence on the Internet, managed hosting, Cloud computing or advanced technological infrastructure solutions.
- The judicial or administrative bodies, as well as the State Security Forces and Corps, in the event that TuTapete.COM was required in accordance with current legislation to provide information related to its clients and its services.
- Any others that due to the nature of the service must access the data provided with it, as detailed in the Specific Conditions that apply to the corresponding product or service contracted by the customer and expressly accepted by the latter.
Rights of the users and exercise thereof
Users may exercise at any time the following rights recognized by the RGPD:
- Right of access.
Users have the right to obtain from TuTapete.COM information about whether they are treating personal data that concerns them, accessing them and obtaining information about the treatment performed.
- Right to obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Right of rectification.
Users have the right to TuTapete.COM to rectify their personal data in the event that they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of suppression.
Users have the right to proceed to the deletion of data when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or when the rest of the circumstances provided by law are present.
- Right of limitation of treatment.
Users have the right to request a limitation in the processing of their personal data, so that the treatment operations that should correspond in each case, in those cases provided for in art. 18 of the RGPD.
- Right to portability.
The users have the right to receive the personal data that concern them in a structured format, as long as said data are exclusively for the user and have been provided by the latter.
Users may exercise these rights in the following ways:
- If they are customers of TuTapete.COM, users can check their personal data at any time through their customer account, which is authenticated access from www.tutapete.com . They can also send a message through the "Contact" section of the store.
- Whether they are customers of TuTapete.COM or not, users can exercise their rights by sending a communication by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a request accompanied by your ID or valid document in law proving your identity, addressed to Web Concept Group, SLU C / Infanta Mercedes No. 57, under right, 28020 of Madrid (Spain), to the attention of the Department of Commercial Information, specifying the right they wish to exercise.
In cases of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests for their repetitive nature, TuTapete.COM reserves the right to charge a fee for the administrative costs derived or the right to refuse to act on them, as established in the art. 12.5 RGPD.
The users and / or clients may contact the corresponding local control authority if they consider that the treatment carried out with respect to their personal data has not been carried out in accordance with current legislation.
The data protection control authority in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact information is available on its website, specifically at http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/contacteciudadano/ index-ides-idphp.php .
International data transfers
In those products and services of TuTapete.COM in which it is required the realization of international transfers to enable the provision of the same, this circumstance will be included in the Specific Conditions that are applicable to the corresponding product or service hired by the client and accepted. expressly by this prior to them.
TuTapete.COM as the treatment manager
Pursuant to article 28 RGPD and concordant, TuTapete.COM will treat the personal data with respect to which the client will hold the status of responsible or in charge of the treatment, when this is necessary for the adequate provision of the contracted services. In such case, TuTapete.COM will act as the person in charge of the treatment, in accordance with the following terms:
- TuTapete.COM will only process the data in accordance with the instructions of the responsible or treatment customer, not using them for a purpose other than that contained in this Data Protection Policy and / or in the applicable contractual conditions.
- Once the provision of the services that motivate the processing of personal data has been completed, these will be destroyed, as well as any support or documents that contain any personal data or any type of information that has been generated during, for and / or for the provision of the services object of the corresponding Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, TuTapete.COM may keep the aforementioned data duly blocked during the period in which responsibilities can be derived from its relationship with the client.
- In the event that TuTapete.COM uses the data for another purpose or communicates or uses it in breach of this Data Protection Policy and / or the corresponding Terms of Service, it will also be considered responsible for the processing.
- TuTapete.COM undertakes, in accordance with article 28 of the RGPD, to maintain due professional secrecy with respect to personal data to which it must access and / or deal with in order to comply in each case with the purpose of the Conditions of the service that is applicable to them, both during and after the termination thereof, undertaking to use said information only for the purpose envisaged in each case and to demand the same level of commitment from any person within their organization that participates in any phase of the treatment of personal data, responsibility of the client.
- In accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, the following rules will apply in relation to the form and modalities of access to the data for the provision of services:
- In the event that TuTapete.COM must access the treatment resources located in the client's facilities, the latter will be responsible for establishing and implementing the security policy and measures, as well as for communicating them to TuTapete.COM, who undertakes to respect them and to demand compliance from the people in their organization who participate in the provision of services.
- When TuTapete.COM remotely access the data processing resources, the client must establish and implement the security policy and measures in their remote treatment systems, TuTapete.COM being responsible for establishing and implementing the policy and measures of security in their own local systems.
- When the service is provided by TuTapete.COM in its own premises, TuTapete.COM will collect in its Register of activities the circumstances related to the data processing in the terms required by the RGPD, including the security measures corresponding to said treatment.
- The access and / or treatment of the data by TuTapete.COM, without prejudice to the legal provisions or regulations in force that may be applicable in each case or those that TuTapete.COM adopts on its own initiative, will be subject to security measures necessary for:
- Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the treatment systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the safety of the treatment.
- The customer authorizes TuTapete.COM, as the person in charge of processing, to subcontract with third parties, in the name and on behalf of the client, the storage services, custody of backup copies of data and security, and those that are necessary to enable the provision of contracted services, respecting in all cases the obligations imposed by the RGPD and its development regulations. At any time, the customer may contact TuTapete.COM to know the identity of the subcontracted entities for the provision of the indicated services, which will act in accordance with the terms provided in this document and prior formalization with TuTapete.COM of a contract of data processing according to art. 28.4 of the RGPD.
- The client authorizes TuTapete.COM to perform the actions indicated below, provided they are necessary for the execution of the provision of services. Said authorization is limited to the action / s necessary for the provision of each service and with a maximum duration linked to the validity of the applicable contractual conditions:
- To carry out the processing of personal data on portable devices only by users or user profiles assigned to the provision of services.
- To carry out the treatment outside the premises of the client or TuTapete.COM, only by the users or user profiles assigned to the provision of the services.
- The entry and exit of media and documents containing personal data, including those included and / or attachments to an email, outside the premises under the control of the customer responsible for processing.
- The execution of the data recovery procedures that TuTapete.COM is obliged to perform.
- TuTapete.COM is not responsible for the breach of the obligations arising from the RGPD or the corresponding regulations on the protection of data by the user and / or client as far as their activity is concerned and which is related to the execution of the contract or commercial relations that join TuTapete.COM. Each party must face the responsibility that derives from its own breach of contractual obligations and the regulations themselves.